-Yeah I’m going deer hunting.
Uh they’re for sale. We’re getting this and Todd to live with us… Pretty sure I gave… dude I got to talk to three guys: Ben, Connor, Carter
-Connor, Carter
The tall guy…
-Collier
Brent and Sam and this guy called Budimier. They said that… we got to talking about…
-Engineering, study abroad.
I just told my roommate…
-It’s kinda weird Robert and Matthew are very social compared to… Ross and I are fine w/ just being in our room, doing h/w reading something else. I try to go out and talk but he’s just like… haha. A lot of times I feel like doing that, but…
-I got another guy, Matt…
Yeah, met him before. Yeah he’s very… I don’t know I say that but I don’t know. I always say that… No, he just doesn’t. I think he understands that he’s a bright guy. I asked him… and he doesn’t understand. It’s been cool watching him kinda grow. I don’t know I just have this feeling… mostly on Sunday nights… I’ll pray for ya.
-Did you ask for feedback on that Bible study.
…we need to, part of the reason why… guess that’s one reason why we have them…
-This summer me and three guys… what’s working for you. They asked us questions and their weren’t set answers. It’s really hard to do that… to like discover stuff about the gospel… so then we talked about, “So what does it look like to flee sin?” haha he turned and just busted.
No, no, no we have twelve to fifteen total, but 2 more showed up… today’s Thursday, so.
-Well I’m trying to start up something in the Air Force, and I’m not really sure how to start it…
No comments:
Post a Comment